Plastic Surgeon FREE theme is the Child theme of Steed. So you need to install Steed theme and This theme. Please follow the steps below.
- Download the Steed Framwork theme from here http://tallythemes.com/steed/
- Download the Plastic Surgeon FREE theme from My account
- Install the Steed Framwork theme first, do not active it
- After installing Steed. Now install the Plastic Surgeon FREE Theme
- Now active the Plastic Surgeon FREE Theme
Please watch the video below to see how to install a WordPress theme from WordPress admin panel.
After successfully install theme Theme you need to install and active all recommended plugins to make the theme work nicely.
We have added TGM plugin activation with the theme. So you can install all recommended plugins automatically from your WordPress admin panel with a few clicks. This process is fast, easy and pain less.
After theme activation you will see a notice for recommended plugin installation. To install the plugins please click Begin installing plugins link in the notice or Clink on Begin installing plugins under Appearance -> Install Plugins of the navigation.
We have created a video with the full process of the plugin installation. Please watch the video below.
This theme has some custom page template.
- Full Width: This template takes full width of the browser. The main purpose of this template is the Tally Page Builder. When you want to use Tally Page Builder you have to use this template.
- Full With Sub-header: This template just like the Full Width template but it shows sub-header/page title area.
- Left Sidebar: This template show left sidebar on the page
- Right Sidebar: This template show right sidebar on the page
- No Sidebar: This template don't show any left or right sidebar on the page
Create a new page call Home and a page for Blog. Now go to Settings -> Reading and change the setting of Front page displays to "A Static Page" select Front Page as Home and Post page as Blog